1. Packing: Place the items that you want to send back into the box, in their original packaging. Please note: The goods must be returned in their original condition (undamaged, without signs of use, and with all labels attached).
2. Cut: Now cut the return slip with the scan barcodes from the return form (the upper third above the return form). Use the dashed lines with the scissors symbol as a guide for cutting.
3. Enclose the lower part: Please then place the return form, i.e. the lower part of the note, on top of the package.
4. Stick on: Now you can close the package and stick the already cut return slip on a clearly visible part of the package's exterior; this slip already has the return address and your sender address written on it.
5. Franking: The costs for a return are to be borne by the customer. Please do not forget to pay sufficient postage for your shipment.
6. Take it to the post office: Drop off the parcel at a post office. As soon as your package has arrived in our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please take note of our terms and conditions: https://www.keller-x.com/static/terms-and-conditions/
At Keller X we don’t exchange articles - we only accept returns. From the day you receive your order, you have 30 natural days to send any unwanted items back to us. We will inform you once we receive the returned article(s) and you will receive a refund in due course. In the meantime, if you know you want an article in a different size or colour to those you ordered the first time, all you need to do is place another order.
Please keep in mind that you cannot return used articles or articles without the original packaging (shoe box) or without the tags.
Special articles: Some articles, such as personalised strung rackets or skis, can’t be returned at all.
The cost of a return must be borne by the customer. Please don't forget to sufficiently stamp your package. Keep in mind that returns need to be sent to our warehouse in Germany.
If you are returning the item because it is incorrect or defective, please see our other FAQs for more information:
KELLER Group GmbH
c / o FIEGE Logistik Stiftung & Co. KG
Am Berkhopsfeld 500